Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, January 09, 2006

Wolf Tales

Wolf Tales by Kate Douglas

Alexandria Olanet is taking a holiday to escape the fallout caused by her cheating fiance. So when her car goes off the road in a blizzard Xandi knows it's up to her to rescue herself. When darkness falls, half frozen Xandi falls asleep only to be awoken with an incredible sexual encounter with a silent stranger. A dream or something more?

So hot it will singe your fingers, Wolf Tales is not a book to read when you have to sit still. This first book in a new series will definatly have you preordering the sequels. With an incredible storyline and an intense cast you will find yourself devouring this book within hours of starting.

Next in series Sexy Beast and Wolf Tales II -- Tia's Wolf

Rated:- 10/10
Released:- January 2006
Pages:- 272 Trade

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Douglas said...

Wow, Megan! Thank you! I didn't realize you worked at Rosemary's! She has been so supportive--she even sent me a calendar that's on my office wall! Anyway, I really do appreciate you wonderful review. This whole experience has been an amazing ride...and it's just beginning!
What a RUSH!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home