Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Unleash the Night


Unleash the Night by Sherilyn Kenyon

Wren Tigarian has spent twenty years hiding at Sanctuary, his entire demeanor designed to allow him to blend with the furnishings until the night Marguerite D'Aubert comes in for a drink.

Suddenly Wren wants to be more than he is, to have more than he's survived on. A forbidden blend of white tiger and snow leopard, orphaned when his parents killed each other, Wren fear the violence inherent to his nature.

Drawn to Maggie Wren reaches out to the one person who's touch he craves, even if she can handle the tiger within they will still need to stand against his enemy's.
This absolutely spellbinding story grabbed me from the first, Wren is just so sympathetic that the urge to smack around anyone who hurts him is almost overwhelming. Generally this is followed by satisfaction when Maggie does just that, Maggie is sweet and sexy willing to accept her man with all his faults, she understands he requires a gentle touch and lots of love.

With a quick visit to Nick and a recap on the three were couples already together this is an impossible to put down book and defiantly rates a reread.

This book is part of the Dark Hunter series. Other books in the series are Fantasy Lover, Dragonswan, Night Pleasures, Night Embrace, Phantom Lover(part of the Midnight Pleasures anthology), Dance with the Devil, Kiss of the Night, Night Play, Winterborn(part of the Stroke of Midnight anthology), Seize the Night, Sins of the Night

Next book in the series Dark Side of the Moon

Autographed copies are available at Rosemary's Romance Books

Rated:- 10/10
Released:- 28 December 2005
Pages:- 384 Mass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home