Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Tempting the Beast

Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh

Callan Lyons is a lion Breed, he and his pride escaped the genetic council labs and thought dead most of the pride has peace. Except for Callan, he draws away the hunters and mercenary trying to recapture him to keep his secret and to keep the pride members safe.

Merinus Tyler is a woman with seven overprotective older brothers and a very protective father but she's after the story of a lifetime. Feline Breeds, men and woman created with animal DNA who look human but are stronger, faster and trained to be weapons.

Merinus wants to break the story to protect the breeds but the council wants to recapture Callan and any woman he takes as mate. Callan will not risk his pride by going public. Will Callan place the life of his mate before that of his pack? Will Merinus accept Callan's claim on her?

This is the first book of the Feline Breeds and as you can tell I'm on a bit of a Lora Leigh spree this month. These breed books are fabulous with a deeply poignant storys accompanied by highly erotic scenes between couples mated by love and chemistry. If you haven't got these books and like a touch of the paranormal I suggest you go out and buy them.

This book is a Breed story others in this series are Elizabeths Wolf, The Man Within , Kiss of Heat (coming soon in print) , Soul Deep (coming soon in print), Wolfe's Hope (in print this is contained in Primal Heat), Jacob's Faith, Aiden's Charity (currently out of print but reissuing in July) Hotspell and coming soon Megan's Mark. All of these books are available as E books.

Rated:-10/10
Released:- November 2003
Pages:- 292 Trade

Autographed copies available at Rosemary's Romance Books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home