Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Forbidden Magic


Forbidden Magic by Cheyenne McCray

Silver Ashcroft practices gray magic to protect herself and others from the evil that surrounds them. Unfortunately the D'Anu coven she practices with believes gray magic is evil making it easy for a witch to turn to dark magic, so she hides it from them until the night she finds out that an old evil is being called to destroy her world.

Hawk is a warrior of the Tuatha D'Danann sent by The Great Guardian of the elves to warn Silver of the impending attack. This sexy descendant of the Fae is shocked to find Silver attractive clad in moonlight but he takes her under his big black wings anyway.

The Fomorii demons who are being summoned by evil Balorite warlocks are ancients and they are hungry. Only the strongest can stand against them and prevent them summoning the rest of their kind. Can Hawk and Silver defeat them? Will they live long enough to explore their feelings for each other? Or will their enemy's defeat tear them apart.

There is something so sexy about a winged warrior and Hawk is no exception to this. The sparks flying between Silver and Hawk are enough to steam up a room and keep you totally engrossed in this dynamic story right to the last page. With some explosively erotic scenes this book might be more than the faint at heart can handle but for those who enjoy a dark paranormal fantasy this one is a keeper.

Autographed copies are available at Rosemary's Romance Books

Rated :- 10/10
Pages :- 416 mass bound
Released :- 29 November 2005

Sequel :- Seduced by Magic - October 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home