Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Darker Crimson

A Darker Crimson by Carolyn Jewel

Every human cop knows that vamps are not to be trusted and Claudia Donovan knows this more than most. So when she sees Tiberiu Korzha hovering over a couple of dead bodies she's totally suspicious afterall he's a known hit man. Then a demon snatches her daughter and everything changes.

Stuck in the demon underworld where everyone can sense what she is and desperate to free her daughter no matter the cost Claudia turns to Korzha the only one who can possibly cloak her from the demons. Finding out her daughter is half demon was a shock for sure, finding out that she has a fated demon mate who hates that she is human but can't seem to resist her anyway is a bigger shock. In the end will she choose a fated mate or a love that will span eternity.

Werewolves, Vampires, Humans and Demons. A Darker Crimson has them all. This fourth book in the crimson city series is deeply enthralling and will have you sitting on the edge of your seat. This book was impossible to put down right to the end.

There were a few inconsistencies with the rest of the series however ie demons can only have children with their vishtau mates but Claudia has already had a daughter with a demon other than the one who appears as her vishtau mate in the book. These errors can be overlooked if you consider that the series of six books is written by five separate authors.

Book 1 :- Crimson City
Book 2 :- A Taste of Crimson
Book 3 :- Through a Crimson Veil

Rated:- 10/10
Release date:- October 2005
Size:- 373 Mass bound size

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home