Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Friday, December 02, 2005

Heiress for Hire



Heiress for Hire by Erin McCarthy

Hot, young heiress Amanda Delmar is used to an unlimited supply of daddies money to fund her jetset Barbie lifestyle.

Then while visiting a friend in Ohio's most haunted town the money stops flowing. Daddy cuts her off with only 50 bucks and 6 weeks prepaid rent. Forget the manicure now she can't even afford food.

Luckily for our girl she's not the only one having trouble, sexy farmer Danny Tucker is not only finding a woman he has no chance to keep sexy but he's just become a father...to an eight year old girl. While his family is close it's the fabulous heiress and her teacup poodle Piper bonds with. So Danny hires her as his housekeeper.

Through hawk attacks and shopping sprees the three grow together but will Amanda be able to give up big bucks and shopping sprees for pennies from heaven and family life?

This book like most of Erin's is an emotional rollercoaster and while it can get deep it is quickly followed by a laugh to cheer you up. Piper manages to generate sympathy and humor without seeming conflicted and Amanda is so clueless about a housekeepers duties it's laughable. This book has everything and while you learn to love the new couple you get to see Boston and Shelby from book one grow in their relationship too.

Rated:- 9/10

Release date:- January 2006

Size:- 304 Trade size

Second book in a series 1st book is :- A DATE WITH THE OTHER SIDE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home