Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Kitty and the Midnight Hour


KITTY AND THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
by Carrie Vaughn


Kitty Norville is DJ doing the deader than dirt midnight show on an alternitive public radio station when boredom leads her to accidently create a talkback show. The ratings skyrocket so what's the problem? Kitty's a werewolf and a cub at that. Her Alpha wants her to stop the show and if that's not enough incentive the Master of the local vampire family sends an assasin after her while she's on the air. Suddenly Kitty is out of the closet and is considered an expert on all things paranormal of course the attack pissed her Alpha off and now the police are thinking perhaps the animal attacks they've been having might be a werewolf but hey Kitty's inner alpha is begining to show who know's how far this girl might go.

This book is well written and edited, very hard to put down. It engages your imagination and emotions and has me hanging out for the sequel due in June/July/August.

Rated 8/10
Release Date:- 1 November 2005
Size:- 288 Paperback
Sequel:- 'Kitty goes to Washington'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home