Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Night Game


Night Game by Christine Feehan

Raoul 'Gator' Fontenot, a psychically enhanced special forces soldier is going home to the bayou. His family needs him to help locate a missing girl with a voice like an angel. How then can he refuse the request of Dr Lily Whitney-Miller to look for Iris 'Flame' Johnson while he is there.

Flame, brutally betrayed and seeking vengeance for the supposed death of Dahlia has come to the bayou. Unable to escape the cancer given to her by Dr Peter Whitney, the monster who had conducted cruel experiments on the little girls to unlock their psychic potential, Flame has become a master at hiding. So without doubt she is shocked when Gator arrives to track her.

After a wild chase the two band together to find the missing girl and dodge a team sent to recover Flame. But will Flame love Gator enough to try and survive?

This third book in Feehan's Ghost walker series is a thrill a minute with our hero and heroine barely having a quiet minute to themselves, but when they are finally alone they make the pages sizzle. Gator is a sexy cajun written so smooth you can hear his drawl and Flame is, as every red head should be, hot and spicy. Capable of killing with ease and each as dangerous as the other this pair are not a couple you want on your bad side.

Autographed copies of this book are available at Rosemary's Romance Books

This book is in the new American trade size 'specially designed for your reading comfort'. I mean did they even try holding one. Taller and skinner than normal I find it just doesn't sit in my hand as well as the old size books. I hate this size but it's not the authors fault everyone blame the publishing houses.

Book 1:- Shadow Game
Book 2:- Mind Game

Rated:- 10/10
Release date:- 1 November 2005
Size:- 496 New American Trade Size

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home