Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Nerd in Shining Armor

Nerd in Shining Armor by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Genivieve Terrence thinks she's found her husband to be, so what if he is a bit of a hound dog it's just because he's a wounded soul and she's sure she can fix that. So when Nick Brogan askes her to go to Maui with him for work and a little bit of play she agrees even though she doesn't like planes.

Jackson Farley is in lust with Genevieve but she keeps trying to fix him up so he can get with some other woman. Fine his clothes are a disaster he can't help it he's color blind. When he hears that Genevieve is falling for Nick's tricks he gets himself sent on the trip to Maui in the hopes that maybe he can pick up the pieces.

Nick however has other plans, having stolen 3 mill from the company he needs to disappear so he can spend it. His plan ends up with Gen and Jack stuck in a plane with little fuel and no where to land. Luckily Jack has played many simulator games on his computer and manages to land them saftely on the water. Gen and Jack swim to a small island and set up house while waiting for a rescue. Without his glasses and shirt Gen starts looking at Jack a little different, afterall it's not every guy that will risk his life for yours or your suitcase. Will Gen open her eyes and see that this nerd is the man for her?

I love nerds they remind me of those 'ugly' girls on teen movies take off their glasses and strip off their shirts and woohooo. This sexy read will have you snickering at all the hillbillyisms that pop up at the oddest times.

This is one of Thompson's 'Nerd' books. Although they all have nerd in their title they are not really connected otherwise. A very humorous series that encourages us not to judge a book by it's cover.

Previous Nerd Books :-
The Nerd Who Loved me
Nerd Gone Wild
Gone With The Nerd

Rated :- 8/10
Pages :- 352 mass bound
Released :- April 2003
Next Nerd Book :- Talk Nerdy to Me

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I enjoyed this book so I bought the Alaskan one Nerd Gone Wild... it's sitting on my TBR pile still.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home