Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bad Boys Online


Bad Boys Online by Erin McCarthy

Hard Drive

What do you do when your real life crush finds you reading dirty emails from your cyber lover? This is the question Kindra Hill asks herself after Mack Stone reads the latest email over her shoulder. Brazen it out is the answer of course. Now Mack is going to prove that real sex is better than cyber and he has 12 hours to do it in. Can he succeed?

Press Any Key

Ever had an office romance go bad? Jared Kinkaid has and it's not something he's looking to repeat. No matter that Candy Appleton makes him drool he absolutely will avoid her. Or so he thinks until their boss decides they need online couples counseling to get their joint account handled. Suddenly he's stuck in a room with Candy answering erotic questions while she waved her tight ass in his face. Will he manage to keep his hands to himself?

User Friendly

Halley Connors has been hacked, her catering website now features her naked with Cupid between her thighs. While the phone is ringing off the hook, mostly with people requesting naked catering jobs or penis shaped entrees Halley quickly makes a dash for the only man who can save her business. Her best friend Evan who she secretly lusts after.

Evan Barrett has been Halley's best friend for years but suddenly he's started having sexy dreams of a bikini striptease starting her, so when she wakes him up he thinks for a moment he's dreaming but why is she wearing so many clothes. Will these two risk their friendship to see if they can develop something further?

The three great stories in this single author anthology had me snickering into my pillow late into the night. Although I never intended on finishing the whole book before I went to sleep each tale looked so great I just had to read them all. Each story is only a day out of the couples lives but Erin manages to make you feel that the relationships will work due mostly to the hidden feelings the characters already possessed for each other. This is one of Brava's bad boys series all of which I have been finding enjoyable. I know it's an older book but I did say as I read them :)

Autographed copies are available at Rosemary's Romance Books

Rating :- 9/10
Pages :- 352 mass bound
Released :- September 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home