Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Switch

The Switch by Diane Whiteside
Sean Lindstrom is a former army ranger with a teenage son. While he longs for a woman to explore his wild side with it's been years since he's had the time to even look.

Beth Nakamura works a high powered executive job and wants a switch, a man who can be dominant and submissive depending on how they are both feeling.

When the two of them meet in a bookstore over erotica they see it as a perfect chance for a one night stand after all neither of them are willing to overlook past disappointments to invest in a long term relationship.

Sean loves the way that Beth takes control of their session and agrees to meet her later. Beth loves the sexual rush of dominating an obvious alpha male but can he also be the dominant male she sometimes needs?

Wow this book is hot between the sizzling sex scenes and the erotic fantasy's each shares the story is explosive in it's sheer eroticism. This more mature couple show that it's not only the younger set who can walk on the wild side.

Rated :- 8/10
Pages :- 304 Trade
Released :- January 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home