Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Undead and Unappreciated

Undead and Unappreciated by Mary Janice Davidson
Betsy Taylor has discovered that being Queen of the Vampires isn't all it's cracked up to be. She's still broke, the vamp employees at her night club don't respect her and her step mother is the devil. At least she was possessed by the devil long enough to give Betsy a half sister. A sister destined to rule the world.

There's also the fiend 'George' who keeps escaping and eating people but Betsy's not so worried about that George is only eating violent criminals afterall. Sinclair seems finally to have got the hint and has backed off so why isn't Betsy happy?

In this third book of the undead series Betsy continues her obsession with good shoes can you think of a better way to seduce her? Her antic's will cause a laugh a minute so beware reading while drinking. Follow her ups and downs as she is driven to insanity and back and prepare yourself to be on the way to your favorite bookstore to pick up the sequel.

Previous books in the series:- Undead and Unwed, Undead and Unemployed.

Next book in the series :- Undead and Unreturnable

Rated:- 9/10
Released:- Hardcover 5 July 2005 Mass :- 6 December 2005
Pages :- 304 mass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home