Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Jacob's Faith


Jacob's Faith by Lora Leigh

Six years ago Faith was given to Jacob in the council labs. Drugged with a powerful aphrodisiac only Jacob's touch can ease the powerful arousal swirling through her. An arousal that causes a need deep within Jacob to dominate her.

Since then Jacob has been avoiding Faith giving her time to grow, to forgive him for that night and to come with him. He is unaware that the mark he left on her has left her in an agony of need for him until she is sent to him and danger threatens.

This is another of Lora Leigh's wolf breeds and we all know I love them. Highly charged with both suspense and eroticism you'll be turning pages until you reach the end.

This book is a Breed story others in this series areTempting the beast , The Man Within , Kiss of Heat (coming soon in print) , Soul Deep (coming soon in print), Wolfe's Hope (in print this is contained in Primal Heat), Elizabeth's Wolf, Aiden's Charity (currently out of print but reissuing in July) Hotspell and coming soon Megan's Mark. All of these books are available as E books.

Autographed copies of this book are available at Rosemary's Romance Books.

Rated:- 10/10
Released:- 31 May 2004
Pages:- 245 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home