Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Secrets volume 14

Secrets Volume 14 by Angela Knight, Alexa Aames, Leigh Wyndfield, Jennifer Barlowe
Soul Kisses by Angela Knight

Beth Chase is kith, one of the few humans capable of becoming a vampire. Unfortunately master vampires hunt for kith so they may have vampire thralls to do their bidding. So when Beth is captured and the change started by an evil vampire master and her powerful vampire relatives tricked out of town what is she to do but turn to the two sexy vampires who rescue her to finish the job and push him out of her mind.

This sequel to The Forever Kiss while not as long as the original is highly erotic and very enjoyable. In truth this is the story I bought the book for. The good vamps are highly hugable and totally sympathetic while the bad vamps are nasty enough to give you goose bumps.

Temptation in Time by Alexa Aames

Ariana stole a kiss from Marcus de Grey, not a bad thing you'd think even in the middle ages except with it she stole some of his magic before she ran to the future.

Marcus has been hunting Ariana for eight years to stop her using his magic for magic has a cost and each time Ariana uses it Marcus pays the price.

Highly moving and deeply erotic you will be sure to look up more of Alexa Aame's work after reading this short story.

Ailis and the Beast by Jennifer Barlow

Ailis is to be a sacrifice to the beast, her virtue and possibly her life given to renew the life of the planet. The Beast has waited his whole life for the planet to need feeding until finally the sacrifice is offered to him. Will his desires and her blood renew the earth?

Almost beauty and the beast in nature this highly erotic and entertaining story may bring you to tears with it's poignant ending.

Night Heat by Leigh Wyndfield

After a revolt on the prison planet Velopit the Interworld-Council abandons all survivors. Seventy-five prisoners and eleven support staff find themselves without help on a planet populated with vicious raptors. Rip Bowhite is the leader of the prisoners, a political prisoner he is the first to go looking for help when half the prison population falls ill. Jemma is the prisons healer, arriving only days before the revolt she is committed to healing the ill of this dreadful plague and finding her chosen. Providing she survives that long.

All other secrets can be found at Red Sage.
Rated:- 10/10
Released:- 30 December 2005
Pages:- 316 Trade

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia Day said...

I just got this book in the mail!! (Online ordered...) I can't wait to read it. :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Alexa Aames said...

I just read your review of Temptation in Time and Secrets Vol. 14. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! Your other reviews were also helpful, since, like most writers, I'm also a reader. Thanks!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home