Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Friday, December 30, 2005

Talk Nerdy to Me

Talk Nerdy to Me by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Eve Dupree has a good job as a fashion model. It's a career her parent's approve because everyone know's that Eve is the pretty one. But Eve has a hobby it's big and purple and makes a humming noise, you just know her family won't approve of that.

Charlie Shepherd is an electrical engineer with plans to work on the Hoover Dam when an explosion in Eve's garage waylays her. Soon he finds himself roped into her hobby although working is the last thing on his mind when Eve talks nerdy to him.

With a cast of loveable and colourful characters this laugh a minute book will have you chuckling non stop. With a bit of a mystery thrown in for good measure I found this to be an enjoyable read. Unfortunately the epilogue is written in a style that doesn't fit with the rest of the book and makes it feel stuck on and awkward.

This is a great book and is the fifth in the Nerd series although they can be read alone. Other books in the Nerd Series. The Nerd Who Loved me, Nerd Gone Wild, Gone With The Nerd, Nerd in Shining Armor

Rated:- 8/10

Released:- 7 February 2006

Pages:- 400 Mass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home