Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bewitched, Bothered & Bevampyred

Bewitched, Bothered & Bevampyred by Terese Ramin, Sophia Nash, Mary Jo Putney, Shelly Laurenston, P C Cast, Linda Wisdom, Gena Showalter, Fiona MacLeod, Lynn Warren, Kathryn Caskie, MaryJanice Davidson, Alesia Holliday, Susan Grant, Patricia Rice, Jennifer St. Giles, Vicki Lewis Thompson, Judi McCoy, Elizabeth Holcombe, Rachel Carrington, Michelle Rowen

Due to the sheer number of stories in this anthology I have decided I will not even try to write a description of each. Go buy the book all the proceeds go to the red cross anyhow.

Paranormal meets pulp fiction in this anthology. Twenty episodes all revolving around the fabulous town of Brokenoggin Falls where a scream will summon the sheriff and hunky guys wander around naked. Witches cast spells trolls live in the forest and the fairy's are flaming in this magical town. Each episode written by a different author this laugh out loud read will keep you entertained until the very end.

Rated:- 8/10
Published:- 8 December 2005
Pages:- 418 Trade

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Nash said...

Oh I loved this book too Megan! I'm pleased to see it's available at Rosemary's...Woo Hoo! And as you say, the proceeds go to the Red Cross.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home