Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Touch of Heat

A Touch of Heat by Judy Mays

Perfumed Heat
Artemis Gray has never found anyone to take the place of his mate until the sight and scent of Moira Archer brought the wolf within him to life.

Moira is drawn to Artemis but is shocked when he tells her he is a werewolf. Can she accept him as he is or is there burgeoning love doomed to failure?

This first in the Heat series will draw you in and have you asking for more. Although some of the editing is rough at times for the most part it is easy enough to ignore in favor of the fantastic story. You'll finish it asking for more which is good because this book also includes.

In the Heat of the Night

Dr. Kearnan Gray owns a wolf reserve, a place were his wild cousins can breed in peace. Three years ago he hired Serena Wilde on the spur of the moment and it turned out to be the best decision of his life.

Serena Wilde is on the run, the alpha of her old pack wanted to claim her and was refusing to take no for an answer. Safe at the wolf reserve Serena only feels the need to leave when she comes into wolf heat, but what happens when she goes into heat before she can leave?

Second in the heat series this book will take you through a roller coaster of emotions and steamy hot sex. With an emotion storyline you will find yourself invested in the future of the Gray family and looking forward to the next book in the series.

Next in the series A Midsummer Nights Heat and Solstice Heat both available now as Ebooks and coming soon in print.

Rated:- 8/10
Released:- 30 September 2004
Pages:- 220 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home