Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Kiss of Heat

Kiss of Heat by Lora Leigh

Eleven years ago Kane and Sherra had a stolen night of love in the council labs. Promising to save her Kane left and never returned.

Kane thought she was dead until the night she stepped out of the darkness with hatred in her eyes and brought light back to his soul.

Will this tortured couple manage to fight through the things that kept them separated to find love and happiness in each others arms?

With sizzling hot scenes of passion backed by an intriguing story of danger and hope. The complex web of emotions and history suck you into the breeds world until your emotionally invested in each and every character. With a visit back to the characters seen in the books chronologically prior to this one you'll want to read 'Kiss of Heat' again and again.

This book is a Breed story others in this series areTempting the beast , The Man Within , Jacobs Faith, Soul Deep (coming soon in print), Wolfe's Hope (in print this is contained in Primal Heat), Elizabeth's Wolf, Aiden's Charity (currently out of print but reissuing in July) Hotspell and coming soon Megan's Mark. All of these books are available as E books.

Autographed copies of this book are available at Rosemary's Romance Books.

Rated:- 10/10
Released:- 1 November 2005
Pages:- 215 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home