Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 20, 2006

Shadow Touch


Shadow Touch by Marjorie M. Liu

A single touch can cripple psychic Artur Loginov, flooding his tortured mind with alien thoughts and feelings. Forced to keep his entire body covered to stay sane he faces each day with an inner strength. Everything he touches contains memories that he cannot control, but to save the innocent it is a pain he willingly accepts.

Elena Baxter can cause healing with a touch. For a long time she has worked in secret, unable to resist healing the terminally ill children, until the night her secret is discovered and she is taken.

Held and tortured for information he will not give Artur finds refuge in Elena's mind. Her touch alone brings him peace, her compassion is greater than the bad thoughts found in everyone. When the darkness threatens to consume them only by combining their strengths and gifts will they be able to fight.

Second in the Dirk & Steel series Shadow Touch sees Artur having to face his dark past and painful gifts to claim the woman of his dreams. Full of turbulent emotions and a sensuality that will leave you breathless this keeper will have you waiting impatiently for Ms Lui's next book in the series The Red Heart of Jade.

Autographed copies are available at Rosemary's Romance Books.

Rated:- 10/10
Published:-February 2006
Pages:- 354 massbound

1 Comments:

Blogger Trista Bane said...

Wow! Awesome review. My TBR list grows everytime I visit your blog.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home