Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 20, 2006

Cupid INC


Cupid INC by Michelle Bardsley

Psyche and Eros have had millennia's of experience at the love game, but now, with so many people to help, they have decided to modernize, hence the creation of Cupid INC.
Based in Sin City, Cupid INC fulfills the sexual fantasies of its clients hoping that with the right pairing and a little help from the gods, they can turn lust into love.

Four sexy fantasies are fulfilled in Cupid INC. The accountant and the virgin explore a hot office fantasy, a wedding planner and a movie star explore the stars in her eyes in a win a date with a star fantasy, two journalists writing stories about Cupid INC participate in a steamy mile high club fantasy and a barrister and an ex jewel thief sign up for some 007 type fun.

This hot romance is full of quirky humor that will leave you snickering and bemused. You will be unable to put this book down until the last page as the conflict between the gods makes you want to find resolution. Surprise appearances by other Greek deities keep the pace jumping and make Cupid INC a book to remember.

Rated:- 8/10
Published :- 7 February
Pages :- 272 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home