Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bitten & Smitten


Bitten & Smitten by Michelle Rowen


Sarah Dearly is having a bad week. First she gets stuck on the blind date from hell, who bites her then
buries her. Then if that's not enough he claims he's a vampire and now she's one too. So while running away from the psychopath Sarah runs into some Buffy wanna be's who swiftly dispatch the date from hell and then turn their eye's on to her, cue more running. Seeking help from pretty much anyone Sarah finds six hundred year old suicidal Thierry de Bennicoeur who's pretty much happy to let the bad guys have her. Think this is a bad week? Well it's only the first day.

Michelle Rowen makes a stunning debut in this sweet romantic comedy. With a humorous cast of well balanced characters and a mystery to keep things fresh. Giggles will carry you past any flaws in vampire myth and bring you to the end of this great read looking forward to Michelle Rowens next book, 'Angel with Attitude'.

Rated:- 9/10

Published:- 1 January 2006

Pages:- 400 Mass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home