Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Mavericks


The Mavericks by Leigh Greenwood

Hawk and Zeke have been together since they bonded twenty years ago. As the only two not white boys amongst the eleven adopted by Jake and Isabelle they faced together things their siblings couldn't understand.

Josie and Suzette don't trust men. As singers and dancers this distrust has kept them safe but out in the Arizona desert trusting a man might be the only way to survive .

Unfortunately for lovers of Greenwood's cowboy series Hawk and Zeke's stories have been rolled together leaving the reader feeling as if the relationship developments are occurring to quickly. While the action picks up towards the end this in no way brings this novel up to the high standard we have come to expect from this marvelous author.

Rated:- 7/10
Released:- December 2005
Pages:- 374 Massbound

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela's Designs said...

This book I haven't read. Keep meaning to buy it. One of my favorite authors. We

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home