Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, January 16, 2006

A Kiss of Fate


A Kiss of Fate by Mary Jo Putney

Gwynne has worked her whole life beside her talented guardian father but in a world of magic she is sadly mundane . When prophesy forces her to marry a powerful weather mage Gwynne is saddened by the knowledge that she will one day betray him.

Duncan Macrae knows in his heart that Gwynne is the only woman for him. When their marriage awakens Gwynne 's latent powers he helps her learn to use them. However when civil war tears apart his beloved Scotland will this strong man follow his guardian principles or his warrior heart?

A three dimensional world housing a cast of riveting characters makes 'A Kiss of Fate' exceptionally easy to loose yourself in. An intricate storyline will keep you turning the pages until the very last. You will find yourself looking forward to more installments in this wonderful series.

The second book in this Series is Stolen Magic.

Rated:- 10/10
Released:- 29 June 2004
Pages:- 352 Massbound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home