Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sex Kittens


Sex Kittens by Ashley Ladd and Myra Nour


Cat Maiden by Myra Nour

One night while out hunting mice, Madria crosses the path of two arguing gods. Suddenly Madria finds herself a human and terrified drags herself home.
Antonious finds a beautiful naked woman on his doorstep as he heads out to look for his cat. As the weeks pass he finds himself falling in love with the oddly behaved woman, but how long can happiness linger when two gods are wagering on the outcome ?

Based on an ancient legend regarding an argument between Jupiter and Venus this poignant tale will pluck the heartstrings of even the most unfeeling reader.

Pussyfooting around by Ashley Ladd

Diamond jumps into the jaws of a large alligator to save the life of a young child. For this selfless act she is made human so as to return to the master she has always loved. But being human is harder than it looked and soon Diamond finds herself hoping Eddie believes before it's to late.

A lightweight plot and, fast moving relationship make this a perfect story to fit into a quiet half hour.

This charming book will strike a chord with anyone who knows that their cat loves them beyond all good sense .

Rated:- 7/10
Released :- 1 October 2005
Pages :- 226 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home