Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Stolen Magic by Mary Jo Putney

Simon Malmain, Earl of Falconer, enforces Guardian law. Feared by many of the people he protects, Simon believes he will never find a woman able to accept him. Until the night when a rogue mage turns Simon into a creature of myth and legend.

Mad Meggie has been under the dubious protection of Lord Drayton for ten years. Pulled from her chores Meggie is used as bait for a most unusual creature however when the beautiful unicorn is captured because of her, Meggie resolves to free it.
Free of both his prison and unicorn form Simon soon realizes that Meg is more than she appears to be. Now on the run, without the proof they need for the Guardian council to act, Simon and Meg find that only together are they strong enough to defeat the strengthening evil.

In this sequel to 'A Kiss of Fate' we rejoin this most colorful world three years after the original. Powerfully written characters will once again draw you into the story leaving you with an intimate sense of knowing them. The dramatic tale will make this book not only hard to put down but a classic every lover of the paranormal should keep on their shelves.

Rated:- 10/10
Released:- 31 May 2005
Pages:- Hardcover(coming in massbound 27 June 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home