Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Three


Three by Noelle Mack

As a widow Lady Fiona Gilberte enjoys a certain amount of freedom, if some of polite society shuns her that is no more than she expected considering the kind of man her late husband was. With London's most handsome at her feet Fiona is content if not quite happy, as none of her lovers can fully sexually satisfy her.

Lord Edward Delamar is a notorious rake and when Fiona catches his eye they are set to begin a sexual adventure that will fulfill Fiona's wildest dreams.

With m/m, f/f, menagé, bdsm and an orgy this explosively sexual book is not your classic regency. Anyone giving this one to their gran will soon find themselves in strife as the storyline starts with hot sex and builds from there. A mystery and a sweet romance developing between the lovers ensures that Three will keep your attention engaged and your panties wet until the very last page.

Rated :- 8/10
Published :- January 2006
Pages :- 227 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home