Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Dark One


The Dark One by Ronda Thompson

Armond Wulf has a reputation as a killer, polite society shuns him and that's just fine with him. Hiding from the curse inherited from his father Armond and his brothers have sworn never to wed. Until Rosalind Rutherford asks him to ruin her. Unable to stay away from her and accused again of murder, Armond breaks his oath to marry Rosalind when she saves him from imprisonment.

What a fantastic book, with witty characters and a soul wrenching storyline you will find yourself engrossed in this book until the very end. I will be looking forward to the next book in the series 'The Untamed One'.

Rated:- 10/10
Published:- November 2005
Pages:- 352 Mass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home