Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 20, 2006

Master of Darkness


Master of Darkness by Susan Sizemore

Laurent is a renegade vampire, unclaimed by clan, family or tribe his closest affiliation is with Tribe Manticore known for their vicious misuse of women as blood slaves and prostitutes.

Eden Faveau is one of the few remaining vampire hunters. When she mistakes Laurent for her clan contact, he doesn't correct her. He needs a safe place to hide and someone to help him crack the codes on the laptop he stole from Manticore's leader.

Working and living together the two grow continuously closer, until clan Manticore captures Eden and Laurent is required to choose between the woman he has come to care for and the acceptance he has always craved.

Laurent is a perfect bad boy hero, a little dark and willing to brake a few rules but always does the right thing in the end. You'll fall in love with this enigmatic hero well before the book ends. Introducing more werewolves and a different clan Master of Darkness will satisfy the craving for alpha men and the strong women who walk at their sides.

Other books in the series I burn for you, I thirst for you, I hunger for you. Primal Hunger coming July 2006

Rated :-10/10
Published :- February 2006
Pages:- 368 Massbound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home