Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Keep Me Forever


Keep Me Forever by Rosemary Laurey

Antonia Stonwright, an ancient vampire, is used to restarting her life. It's all part of the eternal youth deal, but usually things go a lot smoother than this.

Michael Langton is a potter who's work is coveted by many so when Antonia Stonwright shows up looking to get his work for her new gallery he almost sends her away until a look tells him she's not like everyone else. What's a were cat to do when he finds out his new lover is an even more deadly predator than he is?

This fourth novel in Rosemary Laurey's vampire series lives up to the high standards set by it's predecessors. Revisiting old friends is only one reason you'll want to read this book, following the antics of Antonia and Micheal as they try to hide his existence from the colony while dodging manic poachers and police interested in the body found in Antonia's backyard. With murder and mystery liberally interspersed with hot sex Keep Me Forever is sure to become a permanent addition to your collection.

Previous books in the series Kiss Me Forever/Love Me Forever and Be Mine Forever.

Autographed copies are available at Rosemary's Romance Books.

Rated :- 9/10
Published :- 6 April 2006
Pages :- 352 mass bound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home