Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 13, 2006

Legend of the Leopard


Legend of the Leopard by Melanie Blazer

Dr Salvatore DeMartiano is a geneticist trying to cure some bizarrely infected leopards. When he accident's injects himself with the leopards blood it mutates his DNA forcing him to take the form of a white leopard. Unable to control it he searches for a cure but will he be able to find one before the white leopard destroys everything he holds dear?

When Julia Haverstock's plane crashes not far from the home of Dr Salvatore DeMartiano she believes his explanations as to why she can't leave immediately but when she is forced to confront the results of a laboratory accident will Julia run, or try to help the man she has come to love?

A sassy housekeeper, a jealous nephew and a pack of mutant leopards combine to make this tale hard to resist. Add sizzling sensuality and it becomes a story you will not soon forget.

Rated:- 8/10
Published:- 31 May 2004
Pages:- 252 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home