Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 13, 2006

Chocolate Kisses


Chocolate Kisses by Francis Ray, Maryann Reid, Renee Luke

A Chocolate Affair by Francis Ray

Miranda Collins is the one that got away. His college sweetheart, Lucian Faulkner III never understood her sudden abandonment but now that he's found her again Lucian will never let her go.

He was her weakness and to prevent loosing everything she had turned her back on him. Since then her career has bloomed but now he's back more distracting then ever and this time he's not going away.

Hot and rich this sensual story will have you salivating and squirming with descriptions of tasty chocolate treats and scenes of sizzling sex.

A Good Man is Hard to Count by Maryann Reid

Savannah has determined the best way of keeping track of her lovers is with a man jar. Each time she gets laid she puts an appropriate colored stick in the jar, when the jar gets full the predominate color is the man to go. And then comes Clinton, a sexy firefighter he soon has her only wanting him, but when he finds the man jar and figures out its use will it end the budding relationship?

I found this a very hard story to get into, the characters are unsympathetic but obviously believable or I wouldn't loathe them so passionately. He's a cheat and she's a skank so I guess they deserve each other although I can't say I hold much hope for the future of this relationship.

Chocolate Kisses

Nicole wanted her best friend and now that he was moving she was determined to have him, no strings, no holds bared sex. So she fills her cookie jar with condoms and chocolate kisses and seduces him.

Marcus couldn't believe his luck when his beautiful best friend propositioned him but being no fool he jumped at the offer. However will he still want to end when only chocolate kisses remain?

So hot it's hard to believe it's a debut, chocolate kisses combines a superb plot with steaming hot sex that will have you looking at your best friends in a whole new way.

Rated:- 6/10
Published:- 3 January 2006
Pages:-288 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home