Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Hunger Like No Other


A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole

After one hundred and fifty years of torture by the vampire horde it was catching scent of his mate that finally gave Lachlain MacRieve the strength he needed to escape. Leader of the Lykae Clan he needs his mates calming influence to regain his sanity but is enraged to find that his mate is a vampire.

Half vampire and Half valkyrie Emmaline has the strength of neither, so when she is kidnapped by an insane and violent lykae she is terrified, but for the first time she is attracted to a man so she decides to help him home. With vampire's hunting her and her valkyrie aunt's hunting him will this mismatched mating ever have a chance to prosper.

This series has gotten off to a fantastic start a complex world that urges you to return to it combined with hot sex and sensual characters bring you deep into Kresley Cole's thrall not to be released until the very last page. I know that I am eagerly looking forward to No Rest for the Wicked due out in October.

A previous story in the series is included in the Playing Easy to Get anthology.

Autographed copies are available at Rosemarys Romance Books.

Rated :- 10/10
Released :- 28 March 2006
Pages :- 384 Mass bound

1 Comments:

Blogger Trista Bane said...

Wow, Megan! I love your blog. I especially love the story blurbs. I didn't know I was missing so much.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home