Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 20, 2006

Fangs but no Fangs


Fangs but no Fangs by Kathy Love

Christian Young had been a very naughty vampire. Held under the influence of his maker with an illusion of love he had committed many loathsome acts, including the near destruction of his own family. However now he is free of her and determined to become better man, well vampire at least, so he has devised a twelve step plan, a special diet and shuns all his preternatural gifts.

Jolee Dugan is determined to make something of herself, goodness knows she'd be the only one in her family to do so. With a determination none of her deadbeat relatives possess Jolee is working hard at her kareokee bar, the last thing she needs is a neighbor with an attitude and a twelve step program. It takes him rescuing her and then running her down with his car before the two become friends, but Christian feels more each time he is with Jolee, how can he possibly explain to her how dangerous he can be?

Full of the fun and humor we've come to expect from Kathy Love, Fangs but no Fangs is a fitting sequel to Fangs for the Memories. With a slightly darker turn than it's predecessor this book does justice to the vampire trying to change his life, after all nothing worth having is easy.

Rated:- 9/10
Published :- February 2006
Pages:- 310 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home