Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 20, 2006

Jewel of Atlantis


Jewel of Atlantis by Gena Showalter

Grayson James, an agent of the Otherworld Bureau of Investigation, is devoted to protecting the world from dangers it knows nothing about. Sent on one last mission before a long overdue vacation, Gray is to retrieve the Jewel of Dunamis, or destroy it to keep it out of the wrong hands.

Jewel has known Gray her whole life, bound to him my visions and dreams, she is determined to save him so he can rescue her. Held as a slave by whichever of the Atlantian rulers can hold her she is forced to use her gifts to aid them.

Crossing Atlantis has them facing danger time and again as they are forced to evade capture by those who wish to hold Jewel. As love grows between them Jewel must ask herself how Gray will react when she tells him were to find the jewel he seeks.

Full of action and suspense Jewel of Atlantis seeks to grab and hold your attention with every word. With Grayson being the brother of the heroine in Ms Showalter's The Stone Prince fans will have a sense on continuity that only a series can create. Full of love and laughter, superstition and belief Jewel of Atlantis will thrill you to your very bones.

While this book is connected to The Stone Prince, the series started officially with Heart of the Dragon.
Autographed copies available at Rosemarys Romance Books .

Rated:- 10/10
Published :- 1 February 2006
Pages:- 384 Massbound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home