Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 27, 2006

Goddess of the Rose



Goddess of the Rose by P.C Cast

For centuries the willingly sacrificed blood of the women in MiKado Empousai's family has keep their roses blooming. It is a tradition that Mikkie faithfully follows until the night she accidentally performs an ancient rite that sends her to the Realm of the Rose.

As the new high priestess to Hecate it is Mikkies responsibility to heal the roses and work with the guardian beast to protect the realm. At first Mikki is hesitant until she looks closer and sees the gentle soul within.

As always a box of tissues is a must for one of P.C Cast's Goddess Summoning books. An absolute emotional wringer from go to woah. Be prepared to laugh, sigh, squirm and cry, and that's just in the first three chapters.

The Realm of the Rose will entrance to the point you Will smell the roses. Mikado shows herself to be as wise and strong as every woman should hope one day to be, her determination to heal and protect a fitting testimony to women everywhere.

Rated:-10/10
Published :-February 2006
Pages:- 352 Massbound

1 Comments:

Blogger PC Cast said...

Thank you Megan. What a lovely review!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home