Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, February 27, 2006

Crescent Moon

Crescent Moon by Lori Handeland

Cryprozoologist Diana Malone has come to New Orleans to keep a promise and to find a monster. Hired by billionaire, Frank Tallient to find a wolf where there shouldn't be one, Dianne soon finds herself on the hunt for a local legend, one that could make her famous if it didn't kill her first.

Exspecial forces agent Adam Ruelle lived as a recluse in the swamp. Disdaining the house of his ancestors he lives simply, seen so infrequently that most think he is dead this quiet man is full of secrets. However he is the only person skilled enough to help Dianne in her search and keep her alive.

Full of suspense and hot monkey love Crescent moon is sure to delight. With visits by Mandenauer and Elise and new secondary characters just begging for a stories of their own crescent moon will not disappoint Ms Handiland's existing fans.

Don't be confused this is NOT book four of the moon series but book one of the nightcreatures. Set in the same world as the previous series nixing them is a common mistake. Next book in the series Midnight Moon out in August 2006.

Autographed copies available at Rosemary's Romance Books.

Rated :- 8/10
Released :- February 2006
Pages :- 352 Massbound

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Page said...

Hi Megan,
You have a great blog--I enjoyed reading the reviews. I found my way from the Aphrodisia Authors Blog, where you posted a comment to my post. I apologize for taking so long to post a response (I just did)--I've been working on ads for my books for the last few days.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home