Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Show Me


Show Me by Celia May Hart

Miss Portia Carew lived in the shadow of scandalous rumors started by her ex fience. Never mind that they were true it was beyond the pale for him to spread the rumors after he dumped her. So now determined to avoid her matchmaking mothers attempts to find her a husband and set up a quiet life alone, Portia only needs to learn to give herself pleasure to become completely self sufficient.

The Honorable Mark Knightson avoided marriage like the plague, just the thought of it was enough to unman him. However helping a young miss learn to pleasure herself, that's a whole nother story. When he catches Portia touching herself in the library Mark is quick to offer his services and when the sexy, sensual Portia seduces him Mark goes along willingly, after of course making sure Portia knows about his five fuck limit. But when the time comes will Mark turn his back on his sexy student or will he look inside and find his greatest fear is no longer marriage but living without Portia's love?

Set amongst the pomp and pagentary of the Regency Era Show Me is chock full of the sexual heat we have come to expect of the Aphrodisia line, Watching Portia mature both sexually and emotionally through out the story is very satisfying. While Mark's journey seemed harder, taking a nasty shock and an awful loss before he could get past his preconceived notions but more worthwhile for the effort. Right from the start be drawn into this incredible tale and plan time to read through as Ms. Hart gives no pause until the very last. If you find yourself finishing this book at 2am don't say I didn't warn you.

Rated:- 8/10
Published :- June 2006
Pages:- 320 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home