Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Dark Demon


Dark Demon by Christine Feehan

Natalya Shonski is the granddaughter of Maxim, a powerful wizard who's relationship with a beautiful Carpathian woman started a war. Warned that the mark of the dragon she wears will mean instant death should any Carpathian see it Natalya has spent her whole life on the run. Killing the vampires who hunt her and dodging the Carpathian hunters leaves little time for anything else. Certainly it leaves no time for Natalya to investigate the gaping holes in her memories, Memories that haunt her nightmares leaving nothing but a sense of unease in the morning.

Virkirnoff had promised his brother that he would not greet the dawn until he located the mystery woman hunted by vampires. But he was running out of time, the void of emotion and color widening until he wondered if it had consumed him without conscious choice. Then Natalya reached out to him and suddenly Virkirnoff was no longer alone.

Full of the sensual erotism, possessive men and strong lifemates that mark Ms Feehan's recent work Dark Demon brings together the storyline that has been building through the series. Set in the Carpathian mountains Dark Demon provides a chance to catch up with some of the early couples and see how they have grown.

Previous books in the series are Dark Prince, Dark Desire, Dark Gold, Dark Magic, Dark Challenge, Dark Fire, Dark Legand, Dark Guardian, Dark Symphony, Dark Melody, Dark Destiny and Dark Secret.

Autographed copies are available at Rosemarys Romance Books.

Rated:- 10/10
Released:- 28 March 2006
Pages:- 560 Anoyingly resized for comfort

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home