Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Touch of Evil *reposted due to release date*


Touch of Evil C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp

In a world where vampires are parasites called the Trall that shorten your life when they take you as host, being thrall is something most regular people avoid. Psychic Kate Reilly avoids it harder than most. Even though she has been designated 'not prey' after killing a Thrall Queen six years ago she once again finds herself being hunted. For only a strong psychic can be the Trall Queen and she's the dying queens first choice.

Kate not only has to dodge multiple thrall attacks without acting like prey and loosing her 'not prey' status but protect the girl who is the queens second choice at successor. Her ex, the guy who turned her over to the thrall six years ago, wants her back. A sexy werewolf fireman has moved into the apartment downstairs and is using every ounce of sex appeal he possess to draw her to him.

Maybe she'll end up with a guy, if only she survives the week.

I absoloutly loved this book even reading it for the second time, just like the first time I am dying to see what happens next. This is an excellent paranormal read with characters that are rock solid and real enough to make you worry for them. This book is a definite keeper.

Autographed copies are available at Rosemary's Romance Books

Rated :- 10/10
Pages :- 336 mass bound
Release Date :- March 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home