Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, March 27, 2006

A Taste for Revenge


A Taste for Revenge by Patrice Michelle

After the vicious murder of her vampire hunting father Jacqueline 'Jax' Markson swore vengence and began the hunt. With a mystery informants help Jax keeps close on the heels of the responsible vamp when she runs across another hunter trying to steal her kill.

Ian 'the Enforcer' Mordoor is to take over leadership of the Bruen clan of vampires. First though, to prove his worth, he must bring a rogue vampire to justice. Together Jax and Ian battle evil to stop the pointless murder of his kind and hers, but how will Jax react when she finds out that she's begun to care for the very thing her father fought his whole life to destroy.

This second book in Ms Michelle's 'Taste' series comes through just as powerfully as it's predecesor. I found Jax to be a strong heroine capable of defending both herself and her man if necesarry. Watching as she put aside her grief to find the creature that tortured her father was very empowering, it was wonderful watching Ian trying to get past defenses she'd built against his kind believing them all to be evil.

The first book in this series is A Taste for Passion and the third book is A Taste for Control.

Rated:- 8/10
Released:- 30 July 2004
Pages:- 199 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home