Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Hunted


The Hunted by Jaid Black and JW McKenna

Trackers by J.W. McKenna

Kidnapped from the university carpark, Anthropology graduate student Amy Dellacroix is forced into a hunt with the highest stakes...as the bait!! Naked and defensless Amy is released for wealthy men to hunt, if she reaches safety she wins money and her freedom, but if the hunters capture her then she will be the prize.

This is a tale to make your heart pound, first with fear and adrenaline and then with arousal as you join Amy in her incredible run for survival. The emotions in this tale will drag you in until you feel your heart racing as Amy races for safety fighting a desire for one of the hunters. For to be captured by one will result in her being shared by them all.

Besieged by Jaid Black

Anthropologist Peggy Brannigan is studying the indigenous people of Alaska when she is kidnapped by two brutal strangers, fearing rape and death she is nearly out of her mind. It seems rescue is on the horizon when a tall godly looking man distracts her kidnappers long enough for her to escape only to have him recapture her and claim Peggy for his own. Determined to make her his wife Geirwolf brings Peggy back to his underground settlement where she will learn exactly what it is to be a Viking warrior's mate.

Hot, hot, hot. Jaid Black's name promises heat and as usual she provides, with erotic torment gently used to gently persuade the captive that she is where she belongs. This is book one of the Viking series, book two is in tie me up tie me down.

Rated:- 8/10
Released:- September 2004
Pages:- 197 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home