Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, March 27, 2006

A Taste for Passion


A Taste for Passion by Patrice Michelle

Antiquing to soothe her battered soul after the death of her beloved grandfather, bookstore owner, Rana Sterling, finds herself drawn to a silver ring that carries a unique and fascinating scent. In a time of chaos in her life Rana finds herself facing a choice that might destroy her soul.

Lucian Trevanne has waited a lifetime for his fiancées' rebirth, expected to become the Vite, leader of all vampires, he knows he can't do it alone. Finding Rana seemed like a miracle coming at a time of great strife in the vampire community. Hunted at every turn with a human mate that refuses to accept her place as his vampire mate, his Anima.

Erotic and exciting, Ms Michelle has created a perfect blend of hot sex and suspenseful drama. With a well planned world and dynamic, realistic characters that bring the story to life I found myself quickly enthralled by this first book in the 'taste' series and eagerly sit down to read A Taste for Revenge' and A Taste for Control.

Rated:-9/10
Published:- August 2003
Pages:- 172 Trade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home