Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Desire After Dark


Desire After Dark by Amanda Ashley

When a serial killer comes to town Vicki Cavendish knows she must be careful, the killer draining women of their blood targets women with red hair and green eye's just like hers but caution doesn't stop her inviting the stunning stranger into her home.

Antonia Basttista lives eternally in darkness, solitary by nature the sexy vampire satisfies his hunger with many women but none have touched his heart. Victoria changes all that with her acceptance and love. Torn between leaving her to a normal human life and staying to protect what is his Antonio is forced to make peace with a hunter to ensure the safety of the woman he loves.

Once you get past the fact that Vicki falls into the to stupid to live category (I mean come on there's a killer in town this guy was seen with the victims LAST and she still lets him walk her home and invites him inside...sheesh) this story meets the standards set by previous books in the series. Revisiting the couples from previous books brought a nostalgic glow to the books ending while an eccentric ghost brought history and humor to the plot.

Previous books in the series Shades of Gray and After Sundown.

Rated:-6/10
Released :- February 2006
Pages:- 384 Massbound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home