Megan's Romance Reviews

My reviews haven't stopped merely shifted location to www.erotic-escapades.com

Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I work at Rosemary's Romance Books in Brisbane and read many books as they come out and quite a few ARC. I give advice to lots of people during the day so I thought I'd share my opinion in the blog. If there are specific books you'd like reviewed let me know and I'll see what I can do. (the opinions I express are my own and are in no way to be considered those of Rosemary)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Wolf at the Door

Wolf at the Door by Christine Warren

With a single whiff of honeysuckle Sullivan Quinn forgot his mission, to warn the American Other's of a group trying to cause the Unveiling. Instead the werewolves chases down his foxy mate in a vigorous game of catch.

Cassidy Poe is a foxwoman, a species so rare that it is legend even within Other circles. When faced with a potentially aggressive werewolf Cassidy allows instincts to rule and flee's from the much larger predator. A good plan in theory at least until the Council, the ruling body of Other society, forces them together to find the best way to protect their society.

Fun, furious and fantastic Wolf at the door introduces a whole new world that will captivate you. Sympathetic characters draw you into this vibrant world which refuses to release you guaranteeing that you'll soon add the second book in the series She's no Faerie Princess to your must have list.

Rated:-10/10
Released:- 7 March 2006
Pages:- 352 Massbound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home